Monday, June 6, 2011
Choice #1 Solution to Life’s Challenges
People sometimes argue and complain over petty issue in church meetings and outside of church throughout the week. I feel like this is easier said to avoid than it really is. We need to realize that the lord has called different people to callings for a reason and we sustained them. Thinking that we could do it better or complaining is not sustaining them. We need to serve them and love them for who they are and the efforts that they are making. When we argue or complain, we are being prideful and need to give selfless service. Through service I have found we gain a love for people I feel I normally wouldn’t get along with or be friends with.
Some youth in the church struggle and fall by the way side or some use the testimony of their parents which will only carry them so far and there comes to a point when we all need to gain a testimony for ourselves. I have always grown up in states where I was one of the few members and sometimes the only one in my high school that is a member. It is challenging but I think that it tests your testimony every day. You have to be an example at all times because you are always being watched.
Our Heavenly Father will give us strength if we ask. We must remember to put God first. He is the one who has blessed us so much for the opportunity to become like Him and to experience such happiness.
I know that our Heavenly Father will help those who struggle to chose the right by joining the church and doing what’s right. In Philippians 4:13 it reads “I can do all things through Christ which strengthened me.” I know that if you ask for his help that he will bless you and give you the strength that you need.
This assignment has strengthened my testimony of the Savoir and how he can help me in my life. I know that if we turn to Christ and put our faith in him, he can help us through all our tough times and answer our questions. By prayer, fasting and the scriptures we can find our answers. Posted by Breanne at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment